Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary: food chatter


Wow - can you believe that today marks the one-year anniversary of Meredith's Food for Life? It's hard for me to imagine that one year ago I came home from a business trip where I was inspired by someone I'd never met before. That was a great trip - for lots of reasons! And to think that I have shared enough recipes with you to last a year? All I can say is...WOW.

Thank you to all the readers who write to me daily, who request assistance with their meals, who send notes of kudos to me for recipes I've shared, and so on. Thank you for your encouragement and your interest.

I learn from you constantly - you tell me what works in your kitchens and what doesn't work! Now I want you to share with me - and others - the recipes you use everyday. Post your recipes or your food stories or even the name of a dish you like!

This blog has been very special and I thank you, again, for your on-going support and I wish all of you a very happy anniversary!


No comments: