Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to Meredith's Food for Life Blog. I am so excited to begin this new journey with you and I can't wait to share my love of cooking, food, ingredients, and techniques with you. I was in Washington DC on a business trip and met someone who intrigued me with the concept of blogging - of sharing one's thoughts and passion with others...I was captivated. Tonight I came home from that trip and created this site. I want to show people how amazing food can be and just how simple it can be to put a fantastic meal together for yourself or for others with maximum impact and minimal effort. I hope I leave you hungry for more. Happy eating!

1 comment:

Big Momma said...

Great Blog. So much energy and passion for food. Love to try the pasta recipe.