Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Surprise re"find": Tutto Pazzo

One of the most enjoyable things about loving food is the fun I have discovering, or in this case, rediscovering restaurants. I am one of those people that would probably eat out all the time if not for the fact that I actually love to eat in.

But last night I had a delicious meal at the (fairly) newly renovated Tutto Pazzo in Huntington - a place I hadn't thought about in years. But last night I walked into a beautiful restaurant with an expansive feel. You are immediately greeted with a glass display of fresh seafood and cooked goods and the bar is tremendous. The food has always been very good here but tonight it was great.

The food was a pleasure. My sashimi salad was perfectly chopped into bite sized pieces tossed with an awesomely spicy dressing and decorated with perfectly sliced tuna and salmon. My main course was even better - it was handmade linguine with lobster, shittaki mushrooms and asparagus in a brandy cream sauce - hmmmmm.

Fortunately for those in Huntington this is an easy trip to make. For me? Well, it took 30 minutes to get there but it was well worth the ride.

http://www.tuttopazzo.com/


No comments: