Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sweet and Savory Cookies: Recipe



Someone who worked in my office made these cookies about two years ago and I was able to find the recipe in my December Bon Appetit. I offer you the link to the recipe - these are incredible! Addictive! Really good. They're sweet and savory at the same time. Today the kids helped me make them and it was really fun to do together. And as soon as they went into the oven I heard the squeals of delight for the next 20 minutes as they begged to eat them. These don't stay around long so be sure to eat them quickly...before someone else does!

I haven't figured out a way to revamp the recipe so it's "mine." But then again, I haven't tried very hard - this is wonderful just the way it is. Since I don't really care for raisins in my food, the dried cranberries are just the right thing.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/White-Chocolate-Cranberry-and-Macadamia-Nut-Cookies-236823


No comments: